Reklama

Ogłoszenie

>> Odśwież stronę Odśwież stronę <<

>> Zamknij okno Zamknij okno <<

Dziś jest:

• Index
  •  » F.A.Q
  •  » [Administracja] Jak zostać Moderatorem?

#1 2013-09-28 09:12:50

Lew281

http://i.imgur.com/ewrBdc5.png*******

Call me!
Punktów :   
Jaką rangę chcesz? : Właściciel :S

[Administracja] Jak zostać Moderatorem?

Witam.
Dziś chciałbym ułatwić Wam sprawę ws. rang Administracji.
Z początku na Forum istniał dział Podania na Moderatora, ale zrezygnowałem z niego.
Teraz, aby zostać Moderatorem musimy złożyć Podanie w dziale Ogłoszenia (subforum - Podania)
To wszystko.

Życzę miłego reklamowania!

#2 2013-09-29 16:54:26

KokainaPL

0%

Punktów :   

Re: [Administracja] Jak zostać Moderatorem?

Ja skladałem Podanie jeszcze w strarym systemie

#3 2013-09-29 17:07:48

Looori

http://i.imgur.com/czNitiu.png*****

Punktów :   

Ja również składałam podanie w starym systemie.
Było to zaledwie 12 dni temu, kiedy strona miała 2 dni.
Teraz ma ok. 2 tygodni, i już ma 140 użytkowników

#4 2013-10-02 16:33:52

koordian32

0%

Punktów :   

Nie chce być modem

#5 2013-10-02 18:54:25

Neko

0%

Punktów :   

koordian32 napisał:

Nie chce być modem

Dziecko, jak nie chcesz być modem, to po co piszesz tu, skoro temat informuje jak nim zostać? Tylko po to, by nabić sobie posty? Żałosne...

#6 2013-10-02 19:02:33

Lew281

http://i.imgur.com/ewrBdc5.png*******

Call me!
Punktów :   
Jaką rangę chcesz? : Właściciel :S

Niestety, masz rację Neko.
Leeci ,,+" ostrzeżeń dla kolegi

#7 2018-11-08 07:07:55

wnatotsgog

0%

Punktów :   

It isn't often that you will get another person using the exact same allure as you persons you will find selection of models catered with regard to a great number of that folks tend to choose different necklaces. In case you are eager that they are specific as well as different, thomas sabo charms sale generates necklaces that let you make it happen quickly and completely.

thomas sabo charms uk outlet staying one of the premier and quite a few well known manner company on the earth, it's got a good responsibility associated with busting the particular models placed through other folks. Your style globe, that has a better focus on rings, needs to supply the most beneficial packaging expertise that this modern-day globe offers at any time observed.

Thomas Sabo packaging works an essential purpose within setting up a company of which trend buffs prefer to recognize. Selections on the design and style labels for example timepieces, bracelet, expensive jewelry, diamond earrings and other attractiveness usually are unveiled following just about every six months. Having every brand-new start, a different thomas sabo charms sale uk packaging technologies will be designed.

The following got ended in defining it as continue to be economical from the Foreign market. Everyone will automatically obtain the ideal adornment intended for hottest trends inside style from the group involving Silver made available by simply Thomas Sabo. Design by thomas sabo charms for bracelets indicate a unique awareness pertaining to Silver, a close watch with regard to tiny depth as well as finish motivation toward hottest way along with developments.

The rings provided by way of these individuals is really a stimulating choice into the already set up makes connected with necklaces. Be it Seasonal or even Valentine's day and also every other special day which you are interested in observe, a thomas sabo charms cheap item could be simply just best for any occasion.

#8 2022-04-18 09:30:00

wnatotsgog

0%

Punktów :   

• Index
  •  » F.A.Q
  •  » [Administracja] Jak zostać Moderatorem?
- Nowe posty
- Brak nowych postów

- Temat zamknięty
- Temat przyklejony

Stopka forum

RSS